Position title: Program Intern
April 1, 2013
The National Council for Science and the Environment (NCSE) Program Intern positions. These are paid full-time position and scheduled to conclude after 3 months.
The Program Intern’s duties will include (but are not limited to) supporting the following programs:
- Handle general inquiries about the site including email maintenance and trouble-shooting.
- Provide outreach and marketing for the site including campaigning for new opportunities and partnerships.
- Help update and maintain NCSE Database contacts
- Help with general membership responsibilities including mailing, and outreach.
Educational Assessment Program
- Assist with mass mailings of reports
- Help research environmental & sustainability degree and certificate programs for 2,090 colleges
- Assist with follow-up from past survey communications
- Conduct outreach to administration and faculty
- Assist in maintaining database of current survey responses.
- Assist in monitoring the conference emails and answering inquires.
- Help with various post-conference duties as they arise by working directly with the Conference Program Coordinator and the Meetings Manager on general planning task.
Please send resume and writing sample to Christopher Prince at Internships@ncseonline.org.